Identifying a suitable partner
Identification of an outsourcee will be done based on the needs of the customer regarding the basic molecule and the chemistry required, type of production facility required, volume indication and duration of the project.
- Preliminary evaluation by sending questionnaires to the prospective contractors.
- Short listing of the companies based on the outcome of the evaluation of the information sent by the contractors after receiving the replies to the questionnaire
- Actual site visit to check the capability of the supplier. Technical due diligence of the customer will be made with special emphasis on the work conditions, production facilities, spare capacity available with the contractor etc.
- Evaluating the customer based on the site visit for technical and financial strength (of the company.)
- Submitting report/s to the customer/s with recommendations.